Sign me up to get 20% off my first order, plus the latest No BS news, product launches, and sick discounts in my inbox.
No BS EyeShadow Palette
Regular priceSale price
Eyeshadow Palette with a two-tone Base Shade + 6 day-to-night shades
We've got about a million reasons why this palette is our best seller—but to name a few: it’s blendable-as-anything, goes from day to night in a blink, and of course it’s clean (made without the bad stuff!), cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic. We call it the palette to end all palettes, basically. It's two base shades—which we made bigger because we know you’ll use them every day—plus 3 matte and 3 shimmer shadows you can mix and match with wild abandon. All that and it can fit in your back pocket? Genius.
It’s enriched with vitamin E for nourishing staying power (plus more good stuff where that came from). And in case you have sensitive eyes, fear not. It’s hypoallergenic, too.
How To Use
1. Using a brush, sweep the matte base shade all over the eye.
2. Apply the lighter base shade as a highlighter to the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone.
3. Add a medium shade on the lid—you can also add it just to the crease to define your natural eye shape.
4. Then, use a darker shade to define the outer corner and lash line for a smoky effect.
5. For extra intensity, apply the shadows when wet. Experiment often.
Matte shades look fantastic on more mature skin (because they won’t settle into fine lines). Also, the lightest shimmer shade makes a great highlighter—add just a bit anywhere you want a little light. (Yes, we said “tip” but we gave you two tips because we love you.)
Poids net total 14.9 g ℮ Net Wt. 0.5 oz. Non-asbestos Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007)